Is drawing and engineering in your blood and can you spend hours on them? Are you interested to join a dynamic team within a continuously growing industry? Why not become our new Standards Engineer?
Who are we?
Kuipers Food Processing Machinery is a worldwide specialist in processing nuts, snacks, potato products and savouries. Since 1985, our company has been specifically focusing on food processing systems, giving us the experience and in-depth knowledge to deliver the best solutions on the market.
Innovation and sustainability are at the core of everything we do. We are continuously working to improve our processes and technology. Our team of experts is a mixture of both engineers and salesmen who all have over ten years of experience within the industry. Our technology is present in more than 60 countries worldwide.
At Kuipers we value our technology, our innovative team and new ideas. You will have the opportunity to be part of a small team in an informal environment with plenty of opportunities for growth.
Department and scope
The organization consists of young professionals, as well as members who have been working with Kuipers for over a decade! The majority of the team is formed of Engineers or technical specialists from all over the world. You will be mostly working with the design and engineering team, most of whom are young professionals with a mechanical engineering background.
What will you do?
As a Standards Engineer you are responsible for the standardisation of our current range of equipment and overall upgrades related to present designs and future.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Prepare and maintain drawings and documentation
- Ensuring that drawings are made correctly
- Research new industry standards, technology, means, and methods
- Finding ways to improve overall efficiency by standardisation
- Working regularly with your fellow teammates and communicating efficiently within the team
- Assisting the design team when needed
- Other related duties
- A HBO / MBO Mechanical Engineering or similar work experience
- Good knowledge of Autodesk Inventor
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Mechanical Engineer, Draftsman or Constructor
- Speak English, additional languages are a plus
If you wish to apply or receive more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.