Is drawing and engineering in your blood and can you spend hours on them? Do you value variety in the projects and work you do? Are you interested in joining a dynamic team within a continuously growing industry? Why not become our new Senior Mechanical Engineer?
Department and scope
The organization consists of young professionals and members who have been working with Kuipers for over a decade! The majority of the team is formed of engineers or technical specialists, with some international members too. Depending on the project you are working on, you will have contact with many fellow engineers and be involved in regular consultations about the progress of the projects.
What will you do?
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for developing and designing various projects within the food processing sector. One day you are busy designing a part, and then you are busy designing a complete machine. In addition, you will be performing the following:
- responsible for the design and development of existing and new machines
- ensuring that drawings are made correct
- performing strength calculations where necessary
- communicating efficiently within the team
In order to be able to perform your position as well as possible, it is essential to meet the following job requirements:
- HBO / MBO+ Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Good knowledge of Autodesk Inventor
- 7+ years of work experience as a Mechanical Engineer, Draftsman or similar
- Experience in the food processing sector
- You speak English, Dutch is preferred but not required
Who are we?
Kuipers Food Processing Machinery is a worldwide specialist in processing equipment for the snack and food industries. Since 1985, our company has been specifically focusing on food processing systems, giving us the experience and in-depth knowledge to deliver the best solutions on the market.
Innovation and sustainability are at the core of everything we do. We are continuously working to improve our processes and technology. Our plants are present in more than 60 countries worldwide, helping small snack producers, as well as large multinationals, deliver tasty snacks to their markets.