A good strategy is essential when entering any new market. In the case of India, the main points to consider are:
• finding the right partner
• recognizing the importance of culture and religion
• understanding the complexity of the market
• becoming familiar with the bureaucratic and legal systems
• building relationships with your stakeholders
• long-term focus
• price sensitivity
A rich culture of a thousand flavors
*The Snack Food segment includes salty and savory foods e.g. potato chips, extruded or expanded products and nuts.
SV Agri – In brief The company’s main goal is to create value across the food supply chain and food processing sector by blending knowledge of agriculture, food processing and technology. Founded in 2008, it has come a long way by creating better livelihood for farmers, providing reliable supply base to food manufacturers and improving efficiency of production lines. More information on SV Agri’s website.