Is drawing and engineering in your blood and can you spend hours on them? Do you value variety in the projects and work you do? Are you interested to join a dynamic team within a continuously growing industry? Why not become our new Mechanical Engineer!
Who are we?
Kuipers Food Processing Machinery is a worldwide specialist in processing nuts, snacks, potato products and savouries. Since 1985, our company has been specifically focusing on food processing systems, giving us the experience and in-depth knowledge to deliver the best solutions on the market.
Innovation and sustainability are at the core of everything we do. We are continuously working to improve our processes and technology. Our plants are present in more than 60 countries worldwide, helping small snack producers, as well as large multinationals, deliver tasty snacks to their markets.
Department and scope
The organization consists of young professionals, as well as members who have been working with Kuipers for over a decade! The majority of the team is formed of Engineers or technical specialists, with some international members too. Depending on the project you are working on, you will have contact with many fellow engineers and be involved in regular consultations about the progress of the projects.
What will you do?
As a Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for developing and designing various projects within the food processing sector. One day you are busy designing a part, and then you are busy designing a complete machine. In addition, you will be performing the following:
· responsible for the design and development of the machines
· ensuring that drawings are made correct
· performing strength calculations where necessary
· maintaining customer contact for information exchange
· working regularly with your fellow teammates and communicating efficiently within the team
In order to be able to perform your position as a Design Engineer as well as possible, it is important to meet the following job requirements:
· HBO / MBO Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
· Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks or Solid Edge
· 0 to 5 years of work experience as an Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Draftsman or Constructor
· You speak English, additional languages are a plus
In addition to a healthy dose of motivation and the will to learn, working at an engineering firm must suit you. If you like variety in projects and would like to work for an organization that pays a lot of attention to its employees, then Kuipers is for you! The lines of communication are short and you can even walk into the director’s office!
If you wish to receive more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!