Kuipers Food Processing Machinery is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to design and program software for PLCs and HMIs, systems which are used to control our equipment. This position mainly concerns process automation.
The designed controls are pre-tested on the machine and possibly optimized by the customer. At the moment, we mainly use the Siemens S7 / TIA control platform. In addition, Allen Bradley is also used for specific customers. You will occasionally go abroad for software adjustments at the customer or to support the Service Engineers.
Furthermore, for defining and developing software applications, you will be given the opportunity to craft new technologies and improvements in the area of production methods and control. It is an independent role, in which there is plenty of room for initiative and development.
- MBO / HBO Industrial Automation / Mechatronics course or equivalent
- Experience with software for industrial automation
- You are independent, practical and flexible
- You are customer-oriented and have a great sense of responsibility
- Willingness to travel occasionally (10% to 25%)
- You speak English, other languages are a plus
Kuipers Offers You
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic organization focused on innovation and sustainability
- An independent job in a small team with a positive, informal environment
- Good working conditions and growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Working with a global customer base
- A competitive salary pack
Since 1985, our company’s main focus has been and remains to deliver quality solutions crafted to the client’s needs. At Kuipers, we believe in specialization, sustainable relationships and continuous development. Our team has found the optimal snack processing solution for small starters as well as large multinationals in over 60 countries.
For more information and to apply, feel free to send us an email or call. We look forward to welcoming you to the team!