As a Service Engineer, you will be providing technical and process know-how regarding our technology and production lines to our clients as well as supporting them with any technical issues. You will also assist with repairs or malfunctions and advice on the necessary upgrades to maintain quality.
Who are we?
Kuipers Food Processing Machinery is a worldwide specialist in processing nuts, snacks and potato products. Since 1985, our company has been specifically focusing on food processing systems, giving us the experience and in-depth knowledge to deliver the best solutions on the market.
Innovation and sustainability are at the core of everything we do. We are continuously working to improve our processes and technology. Our technology is present in more than 60 countries worldwide helping small companies, as well as multinationals, deliver tasty snacks for their consumers.
At Kuipers we value our technology, our innovative team and new ideas. You will have the opportunity to be part of a small company operating in an informal environment with plenty of opportunities for growth.
The role requires extensive traveling.
Forming part of the service department means helping our customers, both remotely and on location. Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Advising on production lines and layout
- Providing supervision in setting up machines and production lines
- Testing and commissioning and instructions to operators
- Troubleshooting and output repairs
- Remote assistance
- Consultation & coordination with colleagues regarding the daily division of work and implementation
- Participation in a multidisciplinary project team
- Consultation and advice on technical and process technical implementation of machines and processes
- Reporting on experiences and any adjustments during implementation and advice
- Testing ready machines in the workshop
- Creating new designs and improving the current ones
- Provide machine history in service files and so-called adjustment lists
- Assist in determining spare parts with costs and reporting to the “Service Department”, with quotations and specifications
- Assist in providing “Manual Texts” on delivered equipment
- You have a good understanding and interest in technical aspects
- An HBO/WO in an engineering/technical field is preferred
- You have 3 years of experience as a Service Engineer
- You speak English, other languages are a plus
- Availability to travel up to 50%
What we offer
- Flexibility and independence
- Working in a small firm with a flat structure
- Possibility to travel and learn about new markets
- Good salary and pension packages
- Great potential for personal and professional growth
Please note, we are looking to fill in 2 or 3 of the same positions in the service team.
For more information and to apply, please contact email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!