Regional Sales Manager (Europe)
As a Regional Sales Manager at Kuipers, you will play an instrumental role in fuelling the company’s growth through new customer acquisition across multiple territories in Europe. We are looking for a proactive leader who has demonstrated success within the food and beverage industries.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible mainly for Europe. This position is focused on establishing and maintaining trusted key account relationships with small and large snack producers. The Regional Sales Manager will be initially working in our head office in the Netherlands; extensive travel is required.
- Knowledge of all products & services and able to provide responses for any sales inquiries
- Assist in creating quotes, proactively follow up, convert quotes to sales orders & manage sales pipeline funnel
- Attend industry events as the main representative within the area and become 1st point of contact for clients, help support positive market awareness
- Be accountable for increasing revenue and new client acquisition
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the organisation, maintain an open communication internally and externally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field/Business/International Business/Commerce/Economics
- Minimum five years’ sales experience in the food processing industry
- Ability to develop and maintain a strong knowledge base regarding product, competitors, customers and market activities
- Results-oriented with demonstrated business skills related to goal setting, budgeting and reporting and analytical abilities to assess and interpret results
- Technical abilities to assess and understand engineering concepts
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated sales professional, with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Industry and product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to develop and sustain successful business relationships internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in English, multiple languages are a plus
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Flexibility to travel approximately 50% of the time; travelling allowances are provided, as per company policy
About Kuipers Food Processing Machinery
Kuipers Food Processing Machinery is a worldwide specialist in processing nuts, snacks, potato products and savouries. Since 1985, our company has been specifically focusing on food processing systems, in particular fryers, giving us the experience and in-depth knowledge to deliver the best solutions on the market.
Innovation and sustainability are at the core of everything we do. We are continuously working to improve our processes and technology. Our team of experts is a mixture of both engineers and salesmen, all having over ten years of experience within the industry. Our technology is present in more than 60 countries worldwide.
At Kuipers we value our technology, our innovative team and new ideas. You will have the opportunity to be part of a small team in an informal environment with plenty of opportunities for growth.
What we offer
- Flexibility and independence
- Working for a small firm with a flat structure
- Possibility to travel and learn about new markets
- Good salary and pension packages
- Great potential for personal and professional growth
For more information and to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.