We’re looking for an After-Sales Engineer who is passionate about customer service and has a strong background in technical sales or after-sales. The candidate will ensure that our customers receive the best service possible through order processing, general correspondence and coordination with other departments. The after-sales engineer will address all aspects of customer inquiries, quotations and after-sales assistance.
- Ensuring that the customer receives the after-sales, engineering and technical support necessary to provide solutions that meet their needs
- Promptly following up on service requests and providing feedback
- Preparing quotations including design recommendations, cost, and technical data
- Following up with the customer after shipment to ensure that the parts have been received in order and no other support is necessary
- Establishing and maintaining the detailed knowledge of products and services necessary for ongoing support, repair and maintenance
- Liaising and communicating with customers, 3rd party suppliers and internal employees in order to provide maximum availability of service and, where appropriate, identify revenue opportunities and areas for performance improvement
- Attaining and maintaining a level of computer literacy commensurate with the requirements of their role within the company
- Monitoring inventory and reordering materials when needed
- Supporting the project management team
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering is preferred
- Relevant work experience in the same or similar role, preferably more than 5 years
- The ability to deal with multiple requests without being overwhelmed
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch is a plus
- An understanding of after-sales practices
- Ability to read technical drawings and diagrams
Who are we?
Kuipers Food Processing Machinery is a worldwide specialist in processing equipment for the snack and food industries. Since 1985, our company has been specifically focusing on food processing systems, giving us the experience and in-depth knowledge to deliver the best solutions on the market.
Innovation and sustainability are at the core of everything we do. We are continuously working to improve our processes and technology. Our plants are present in more than 60 countries worldwide, helping small snack producers, as well as large multinationals, deliver tasty snacks to their markets.
For more information on this role or to apply directly, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.